Courses – Perfect Porcelain Veneers, Lecture and additional workshop
- Course: Perfect Porcelain Veneers, Lecture and additional workshop
28 September 2017 - 30 September 2017
- Venue: Rydges Hotel, 9 Glenelg Street, South Brisbane
- Presenters: Michael Mandikos
Please express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend both Day 1 (Lecture) and Day 2 (Hands-on Workshop SATURDAY) of the Perfect Porcelain Veneers Course.
Veneers are the ultimate conservative and aesthetic restorations which can return strength, function and exceptional
aesthetics to the teeth.
This jam packed program presented by Dr Michael Mandikos will discuss porcelain veneers in detail. The focus will be on:
• The theory of how they work
• Which porcelain system to choose for each situation
• Preparations for incisors, premolars and molars
• Limitations (how dark is too dark to mask?)